Learn how to apply for your Tanzania eVisa in a quick and easy way without having to visit an embassy or worry about getting a Tanzania visa on arrival. The Tanzania eVisa application form is a straightforward online application system that allows you to apply for a visa for Tanzania without any hassle.
Tanzania Electronic Visa Application System
Applying for a Tanzania eVisa is much easier than applying for a visa at an embassy or applying for a Tanzania visa on arrival. The Tanzania visa application form is a simple form that can be completed and submitted online. After submitting your visa application and paying the visa fee, your Tanzania visa request will be processed and ultimately accepted or denied.
All notifications and updates concerning your Tanzania visa application will be communicated to applicants via email. The final communication regarding the ultimate decision as to whether the Tanzania visa will be accepted or denied will also be sent via email. For more information on visa issuance, acceptance and denial, consult the Tanzania eVisa requirements prior to sending off your application. This will help to avoid any hiccups during the application that can elsewhere be avoided.
Applicants will receive information regarding their Tanzania visa application form via email but there is also the possibility that applicants are asked to visit their nearest embassy or consulate for an interview. While it is unlikely to happen often, this will be a minor protocol for a minority of Tanzania visa applications.
Before Completing Tanzania Visa Application Form
Before filling out the Tanzania visa application form, it’s a good idea to check the following information:
- Different types of visa for Tanzania
- Whether you need a visa
- Check if you are a citizen of a country that needs a referral visa
- Which documents you need
- Additional entry requirements (i.e., proof of a return ticket)
Once you have verified that you’re eligible for Tanzania visa application and have decided which type of visa is apt for your travel plans, you can apply for your Tanzania eVisa by completing and submitting the Tanzania visa application form.
The Tanzania visa application form will require applicants to provide their personal details and details of their planned trip. Applicants will also be required to provide their passport details and remember to check that their passport is valid for at least 6 more months at the time of visa application.
How to Apply for a Tanzania eVisa Online
Applying for a Tanzania Visa online is a simple and easy process. Foreign nationals wishing to travel to the United Republic of Tanzania for tourism, business or transit purposes are advised to follow these straightforward steps in order to request a Tanzania eVisa Online.
Please make sure to carefully type out the personal information required in each step. Any inconsistencies or errors may delay your application.
Step by Step Process for Tanzania eVisa Online Application
- Visit the Tanzania eVisa Website.
- Click on the “Requirements” tab on the menu located right at the top of the website.
- Scroll down to check whether you are required to apply for a visa to visit Tanzania, and whether your nationality is eligible to apply online. If you do not see your country, click on the green “Show more” button to display more countries. If your country’s name is clickable, click on it to display the specific requirements for a Tanzania eVisa for your country. If not, click on the “Application Form” tab on the menu located right at the top of the website.
- Click on the big green button that reads “Tanzania e-Visa Application” located at the top of the page.
- Fill out the simple confidential form with your first name, surname, gender, date of birth and country of citizenship. “Click on the green button that says “Next” to continue with your application.”
- Fill out your passport details such as passport country, passport number, date of issue and expiry date. “Click on the green button that says “Next” to continue with your application.”
- Fill out your email address and mobile phone number (including country code). “Click on the green button that says “Next” to continue with your application.”
- Fill out your travel details such as intended date of entry and purpose of your trip to Tanzania.“Click on the green button that says “Next” to continue with your application.”
- Click on the two checkboxes for applicant’s declaration. “Click on the green button that says “Continue” to finalize your application”.
- Fill out your payment details on the secure payment page. “Click on the green “Submit payment” button to submit your application”.
- Lastly, you will receive a confirmation message stating that your application has been received at the email address you submitted in step 7. All following communications, including the ultimate decision as to whether the Tanzania visa will be accepted or denied will also be sent via email to this same address.