Thanks to a boost in tourism, increased airline routes, and online visa application, it is now easier than ever to explore Tanzania. In fact, Turkish travelers can fly from Istanbul and, in less than seven and a half hours, land in Tanzania’s capital Dar es Salaam.
Tanzania is home to some of the biggest national parks in Africa, where travelers can be awestruck by the colorful animals during their safari adventure. For those who love to relax, the picturesque beaches of Zanzibar are calling your name. Finally, if you want to quench your thirst for adventure, why not climb Africa’s highest mountain, Mt. Kilimanjaro?
It’s important to note that Turkish citizens must have a visa before they can enter the country of Tanzania. Thankfully, obtaining a visa to Tanzania (also known as an e-Visa) can be done from the comfort of your own home and is quick, simple, and easy. In order to obtain a Tanzania visa online from Turkey, travelers will need to fill out the online application, upload the required documents, and pay the necessary visa application fee.
The process is quick and simple: It usually takes less than an hour, and travelers can expect to have their visa processed in less than three business days.
Tanzania Visa Requirements for Turkish Citizens
There are a handful of Tanzania visa requirements for Turkish citizens, most of which you will already have. Here is a brief overview of the required documents and information that is needed to apply for a visa:
- Passport: The applicant’s Turkish passport must have at least 6 months of validity before he or she can enter the country. Likewise, the passport must have at least one empty page in their passport for the visa.
- Personal information: When completing the application, the applicant must provide a few personal details, including but not limited to their name, place of birth, current residence, parents’ name and place of birth, and employment.
- Passport information: The applicant will also have to provide their passport information, such as the passport number, date of expiry, place of issuance, and so forth.
- Travel information: Likewise, the applicant must also provide their travel plans and itinerary. This includes the port of entry, how many days they plan to stay in the country, information about the accommodation, and so on.
- An onward ticket: It is recommended for travelers to have a ticket to their next destination, whether it is a return ticket home or a ticket to the next country on their itinerary. Failure to provide proof of departure from Tanzania can result in the traveler being refused entry into the country.
- Copy of passport: Turkish travelers will need to submit a scanned copy of their biographic data page, which details their personal information and passport information.
- Application fee: To complete the application, travelers will need to pay an application fee (which varies based on the type of visa). It is also necessary to have a valid form of payment for the electronic visa, such as a credit or debit card.
Tanzania Visa Application Form Online from Turkey
In order to apply for a Tanzania evisa as a Turkish citizen, each applicants must go through the online application form. There, he or she will be required to enter the necessary information for a Tanzania visa, which includes their personal details, passport data, and travel itinerary. After the application is complete, travelers will need to upload the relevant documentation and pay the application fee.
The usual processing time for a Tanzania electronic visa is 3 business days, but this could fluctuate based on season and demand.
After the application has been approved, travelers are encouraged to print out the confirmation email before they enter the country, in case the immigration officer has further questions.
Applying for an electronic visa to Tanzania is now easier than ever; it takes less than one hour to fill out the application, and the processing time is quick and simple.